Monday, July 12, 2010

Cindy Brings a friend - July 8 workout


BUY IN : 5 pistols each leg

WOD

5 Pull ups

10 Push Ups

15 Squats

As Many Rounds as Possible in 10 Minutes

Rest 1 minute

5 Deadlifts 225 lbs/ 155 lbs - I went with 215lbs

10 Sit ups

15 Double Unders

As Many Rounds as Possible in 10 Minutes

CASH OUT : 5 minutes of hip mobility stretching

Completed 11 rounds of Cindy and 5 of the next one

Cindy was good for me and I was humming along really good but the next part of the workout killed me....just the deadlifts. I am still very weak in this movement and I think I went too heavy for me because my low back was really hurting.

I need to put away my pride or ego or whatever it is and go at a weight that is light enough for me. Who cares about keeping up with the rest of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment